Chicken Enchilada Bake with Brown Rice
Active Time: 16 min
Total Time: 35 min
chicken breast - 4 ounce
mexican cheese blend - 4 tablespoon
plain yogurt - 1/2
extra virgin olive oil - 1 teaspoon
garlic - 1 teaspoon
black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
can cream of chicken soup - 1/4
corn - 1 ounce
orange bell pepper - 1/4
green bell pepper - 1/4
corn tortilla - 1
lime juice - 1 tablespoon
dried cilantro - 1/2 teaspoon
jalapeno - 1/4
brown rice - 1 1/2 ounce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice chicken into small pieces.
- Set a pan over medium-high heat. Add oil. Saute chicken for 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, dice veggies into small pieces.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, and veggies to pan with chicken. Saute for 2 more minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, yogurt, black pepper and cream of chicken soup. Mix well.
- In a separate pan, add tortillas and cook for 5 seconds per side to lightly toast.
- Arrange a baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
- Add tortillas to baking dish and fill with chicken, veggies, and cheese mixture. Place seam side down in the dish.
- Spread remaining cheese mixture over the top of the enchiladas.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cook brown rice according to package instructions.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!