Sweet Pumpkin Soup
Active Time: 11 min
Total Time: 58 min
vegetable broth - 1/2 cup
salt - 1/8 teaspoon
pumpkin puree - 8 tablespoon
parsley - 1 teaspoon
onion - 1/8
garlic - 1 teaspoon
black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
nonfat milk - 2 tablespoon
brown sugar - 2/3 tablespoon
shredded mozzarella - 2 tablespoon
- Set a pot over medium-high heat.
- Add stock, salt, pumpkin puree, diced onion, minced garlic, and black pepper.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Use a blender or food processor to puree the entire batch of soup.
- Return blended soup back to pot and set over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and stir in brown sugar.
- Reduce heat back down to low and let simmer for an additional 20 minutes.
- Stir in milk and garnish with parsley.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and serve hot.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!