Chicken and Shrimp Stir-Fry
Active Time: 30 min
Total Time: 30 min
shrimp - 2 ounce
chicken breast - 4 ounce
bok choy - 8 tablespoon
white onion - 1/8
yellow bell pepper - 1/4
red bell pepper - 1/4
garlic - 3/4 tablespoon
green onion - 1/2
extra virgin olive oil - 1 1/2 teaspoon
sesame oil - 1/2 teaspoon
low sodium soy sauce - 3/4 tablespoon
red pepper flakes - 1/2 teaspoon
brown sugar - 3/4 teaspoon
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Prepare shrimp if necessary.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium-high heat. Cook shrimp thoroughly, remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Add 1/2 inch strips of chicken to skillet and cook thoroughly. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add whole garlic cloves, diced onion, and sliced bell peppers to skillet and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Add sauce and cook until thickened. Remove vegetables and sauce from skillet and set aside.
- Add baby bok choy to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and transfer to serving dish.
- Top bok choy with mixed vegetables, chicken, and shrimp. Serve immediately.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!