Steak and Arugula Sandwich
Active Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
steak filet - 2 ounce
arugula - 4 tablespoon
red onion - 1/8
whole wheat bread - 3 slice
extra virgin olive oil - 1 1/8 teaspoon
salt - 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
- Heat a saute pan to medium high heat, and add enough olive oil to cover the just the bottom of the pan.
- Pat steak dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear steaks on both sides until desired temperature. 125 degrees for medium rare.
- While steak is resting, toast bread in a toster oven.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain at an angle.
- Lightly toss arugula with olive oil.
- Layer sandwiches with arugula, sliced red onion, sliced steak, top with a slice of bread, and repeat.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!