Salami, Chicken and Shiitake Pizza
Active Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 min
white pizza dough - 2 ounce
chicken breast - 2 ounce
extra virgin olive oil - 1 1/2 teaspoon
salami - 1/2 ounce
shiitake mushrooms - 1/2 ounce
pizza sauce - 4 tablespoon
basil - 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Small dice chicken.
- Heat half of the olive oil in pan. Add chicken cooking until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from heat.
- Using remaining oil, grease sheet pan.
- Spread out dough evenly over greased sheet pan.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough.
- Cube salami.
- Thinly slice mushrooms.
- Top pizza with salami, cooked chicken and mushrooms.
- Cook pizza in oven until crust is done about 15 minutes.
- Top with basil. Slice and serve hot.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!