Ham and Broccoli Frittata Cups
egg - 1/2
egg white - 1
nonfat milk - 1 teaspoon
shredded cheddar - 1 teaspoon
black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
broccoli - 2/3 ounce
deli ham - 1/3 ounce
extra virgin olive oil - 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs, egg white, milk and black pepper.
- Grease bottoms of muffin tin with olive oil.
- Mince broccoli and ham.
- Add egg mixture, broccoli and ham to muffin tin cups. Do not overfill.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until center of frittatas in firm and done.
- Serve hot.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!