Cilantro Lime Pork Lettuce Wraps
Active Time: 8 min
Total Time: 20 min
ground pork - 4 ounce
extra virgin olive oil - 3/4 teaspoon
lime juice - 3/4 teaspoon
salt - 1/8 teaspoon
red onion - 1/8
avocado - 1/2
lettuce - 2 ounce
fresh cilantro - 1 tablespoon
- Fine dice red onion.
- Peel avocado. Remove pit and peel skin. Small dice.
- Rough chop cilantro.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat.
- Add pork. Brown for 10-12 minutes until done.
- Season with salt and lime juice.
- Peel whole leaves from lettuce head.
- Serve leaves with cooked pork, cilantro, red onion and avocado.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!