Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Jalapeno Crema
Active Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
purple cauliflower - 1/4
cauliflower - 6 tablespoon
jalapeno - 1/4
greek yogurt - 1 ounce
fresh cilantro - 1 tablespoon
garlic - 3/4 teaspoon
radicchio - 4 tablespoon
extra virgin olive oil - 3/4 teaspoon
hard taco shell - 1
lime juice - 1 1/8 teaspoon
cumin - 1/4 teaspoon
salt - 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roughly chop caulifower into bite size pieces and toss with olive oil, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Cook on a sheet pan for 15- 20 mintues or until cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
- Remove seeds from jalapeno and roughly chop.
- Add jalapeno, lime juice, yogurt, and cilantro to a blender and puree.
- Thinly slice radicchio.
- Assemble tacos with cauliflower, radicchio, and drizzile with jalapeno sauce.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!