Quinoa Salad in Bowl
quinoa - 5 tablespoon
broccoli - 3 ounce
yellow bell pepper - 1/2
cherry tomatoes - 8 tablespoon
mixed greens - 8 tablespoon
italian dressing - 1 tablespoon
- Bring pot of water to boil. Add quinoa and stir. Remove from heat.
- Trim broccoli into florets.
- Remove stem, seeds, and ribs from bell pepper. Medium dice.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Using a mason jar with lid, portion salad in layers.
- Place quinoa on bottom, the broccoli, bell pepper and cherry tomatoes.
- Top with mixed greens. Spoon equal portions of dressing into jar.
- Fasten lid tightly. Salad in jar can be held up to 3 days before serving.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!