Marinated Steak Tacos
Active Time: 25 min
Total Time: 30 min
sirloin steak - 4 ounce
lime juice - 1/4 teaspoon
red onion - 1/8
red bell pepper - 1/8
green bell pepper - 1/8
cumin - 1/4 teaspoon
garlic - 1/4 teaspoon
jalapeno - 1/8
extra virgin olive oil - 3/4 teaspoon
ground coriander - 1/4 teaspoon
salt - 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
fresh cilantro - 1 1/2 teaspoon
lime - 1/4
- Cut sirloin into one inch dice and put into a mixing bowl.
- In a small food processor add garlic, jalapeno, cumin, cilantro, coriander, salt, pepper, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Puree marinade and pour over steak.
- Let steak marinate for a few minutes.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium high heat.
- Add steak to the hot pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Small dice red and green pepper and red onion, add to the pan, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Warm corn tortillas in the oven for 5 minutes and plate.
- Spoon steak into tortillas and garnish with a lime wedge.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!