Indian Spiced Sirloin in a Cast Iron Pan
Active Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
sirloin steak - 3 ounce
yellow onion - 1/4
green onion - 1/2
curry powder - 1/8 teaspoon
salt - 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
extra virgin olive oil - 3/4 teaspoon
yellow bell pepper - 1/4
cumin - 1/4 teaspoon
garlic - 1/2 teaspoon
ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Cut sirloin into a one inch dice and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute steak for 3-4 minutes and add in minced garlic, ginger, and yellow onion.
- Add in diced yellow peppers,curry, cumin, and saute for 4 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with sliced green onion.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!