Active Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
pumpkin - 3/4 cup
pumpkin puree - 4 tablespoon
pumpkin seeds - 2 tablespoon
pumpernickel bagel - 1/4
salt - 1/2 teaspoon
swiss cheese - 1/2 ounce
cinnamon - 1/8 teaspoon
brown sugar - 3/4 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Break up bagel onto small pieces, no bigger than a teaspoon. Bake until dried out and crispy, like a crouton. Toss with pumpkin seeds.
- Medium dice pumpkin, keeping to the smaller side.
- Mix pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Fold in diced pumpkin.
- Evenly spread pumpkin mixture in a casserole. Layer cheese on top. Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with pumpkin seeds and bagel croutons.
Nobody has commented on this recipe yet!